Library Program Mission: To ensure that students are effective users of ideas and information.
Welcome to the Rose Hill Elementary Library. The school librarian is Anne Machonis. Students attend library class once a week for instruction and check-out.
We have a large collection including books, magazines, and reference materials including online databases. Our collection is constantly growing. This school year we were able to purchase 18 Kindles.
We have six desktop computers for students to use for school work and to access Destiny, our electronic catalog during library class time and recesses we are open.
Anne Machonis, Teacher-Librarian
Suzette Vicary, Instructional Assistant
- Book Recommendations Looking for a good book? Try these recommendations!
- Guidelines for Works Consulted Lists In LWSD, elementary students should follow this introduction to the Modern Language Association (MLA) format for crediting sources in their papers.
- KCLS Databases King County Library System Databases. Students will need their 7 digit student id number. If you need passwords for these databases, please look at the RHE Library Power School page - KCLS Databases.
- LWSD Databases Great databases for K-5 students. If you need the passwords for these databases, please look at the RHE Library Power School page - Databases Login Information
- Rose Hill Catalog Use this to view our collection
- Best of 2018 Bookmark
- Bookmarks Spring 2019
- Autism Awareness Bookmarks
- Pastries with Parents
- BINGO 2019 K-3 Gr
- BINGO 2019 4-5 Gr