This year Rose Hill Elementary is focusing on math. To help students’ perceptions of math and their academic achievement in the area, the school partnered with Lake Washington High School students to create an after-school tutoring program.
- AcademicsFind out more about the Academic Programs at RHE
- Pre-arranged absence formIf your student will be out more than two days please fill out the linked form and turn into the office.
- Daily Schedule
- Family Handbook Information on the rules and expectations of the school
- LWSD Student Rights and Responsibilities
- For Students and FamiliesCheck student attendance, grades, lunch balance, and more.
- PTSALearn more about volunteer opportunities and PTSA activities.
- School Hours: 8:50 a.m. - 3:20 p.m.
- Wednesday 8:50 a.m. - 1:50 p.m.
- Principal: Jennifer Hodges
- Associate Principal: Trent Neugebauer
- Office Manager: Maddy Sanders
- Registrar: Shawn Vasco
- Health Room Office Professional: Pallavi Rama
- Nurse: Gretchen Paulovich
- Sick or Late Child: RoseHillESAttend@lwsd.org or 425-936-2681
- Main Number: 425-936-2680
- Fax Number: 425-822-7494
News & Announcements
LWSD Resource Center